Here are few questions you will be asked by your Dallas mover when you call for a moving quote:
- What type of residence are you moving? (a house, an apartment, a townhouse)
- How many rooms are you moving?
- Are your rooms well furnished or lightly furnished?
- Are there any elevators we will be using or a long walk to where we would park the truck?
- Do you have any items such as a fish tank, grandfather clock, big screen television, a piano, or a pool table that will need special attention?
- What is the heaviest item you are moving?
- Do you need any assistance packing your goods?
The answers to these questions will assist your Dallas moving company in estimating cost and staffing of your relocation with the appropriate amount of movers and trucks.